If you read the tabs at the top of each page you’ll discover I offer ebooks. Over the last few months I’ve been rewriting and updating each and every one – and there are five of them. Five ebooks and an audio.
Each ebook and the audio is designed and written to help you make more money as a freelance writer. They each provide how-to information to make your freelance writing career easier, more productive and more profitable.
They’ve also got new covers and, in some cases, new prices. The titles include:
- How to Write a Non-Fiction Book Proposal that $ells! – Learn how to put together a proposal that sells your book to a publisher or an agent even before you actually complete the whole book.
- YOU Can Make Money Writing eBooks – Ebooks are a great way for a freelance writer to create residual income. Learn how to turn your hobby and other interests into ebooks that will bring you income month after month, year after year. Updated with info on formatting for Kindle and other ebook readers.
- Freelance Writer’s Glossary – Newly revised, over 50 essential terms every freelance writer must know. Understanding these words will make you sound professional and help you deal with clients and contracts.
- 60 Tips for Getting The Writing Done – A bakers dozen of the best articles from well over of decade of helping writers over the ‘net. Everything from what to do if you’ve got no clips to how you can improve your writing right now.
- How To Get Started In Profitable Freelance Writing Now! A bakers dozen of the best articles from well over of decade of helping
writers over the ‘net. Everything from what to do if you’ve got no clips to how you can improve your writing right now.
- 40 Ways To Market Your Writing – The Audio – okay, not an ebook but Anne Wayman and Carol Tice’s webinar that teaches 40 ways you can market your writing. Rave reviews!
And if you’ve got a website you can make some money selling these books through the About Freelance Writing affiliate program which pays a full 50% on every product sold. Not bad.