Almost a year ago I put together a list called How To Improve Your Writing. There are some great resources there. Here are five more:
- Grammar Girl – subtitled Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing, is chock full of just that – quick and helpful tips. You could do worse than make this a regular stop.
- Over at Poynter Online, Roy Peter Clark writes thoughtfully and helpfully about writing in a column called Writing Tools.
- DailyBlogTips isn’t strictly about the writing of blogs, although there’s plenty of that. It’s more about all things related to blogging including the writing. If you’re new to blogging, or even an old hand, this is worth checking out from time-to-time.
- James Chartrand, creator of Men With Pens, often has great, irreverent articles about writing well – and writing to communicate well – the purpose of writing after all.
- Apostrophe Abuse is just that, a blog about the wrong use of the apostrophe. You’ll laugh every time you look, and who knows, you might learn something. It’s fun.
And if you want a longer list, here’s 100:
Do you have a blog about better writing? Do you know of one? Tell us about it.