[tuesday]Almost a year ago I posted 6 Blogs About Productivity. There are some darn good posts listed there. I wanted to see what else I might come up with. Hope you’re pleased:
- Lifehack has a whole section on productivity. Today I liked this one: 12 Useful Ways To Get Out Of Ruts
- ZenHabits lists The Top 50 Productivity Blogs – way too many in one list imo. It does start with the A list which is a help.
- Steve Pavlina (which I found through ZenHabits) takes some of the pressure off with How to Fall in Love with Procrastination. Although it starts with an emphasis on corporate thinking, he asks some great questions and helps re-frame the issue. Love it.
- The Simple Dollar (also fist found at ZenHabit) is going to be come a regular of mine. I mean, how can you beat Saying “I Will Do It In The Future” Is an Excuse for Failure?
- Dumb Little Man has an aritcle I love called 13 Sure Fire Ways to Raise Your Consciousness. It’s not exactly about productivity, but any post that includes singing and having fun in such a list deserves a close look.
Five is enough for any one list, at least in my life.
Do you have a resource you’d like to see listed here? Post it in comments.