I’ve been putting a class together about getting your book written for ages and ages it seems. It really is getting close… I expect to launch it before June 1.
Here is the revised schedule of lessons. What’s missing from this list? What would you like to see added?
2. Vision Your Book – a nifty process
3. Defining Your Book’s Purpose
4. Finding Your Ideal Reader
5. Your Working Table of Contents
6. Getting The Writing Done – 1
7. Your ideal writing day / week
8. Making Long Manuscripts Work For You
9. Getting The Writing Done – 2
10. Rewriting and Editing
11. From Idea To Book – The Steps in Publishing – script
12. Book Proposal Or Completed Book? script
13. What About Agents? – script
14. Write a Great Query Letter
15. Know Your Rights – US include gnu – it’s all negotiable
16. Trade Publishing and Self-Publishing Contrasted
17. Where Do Ebooks Fit In All Of This?
18. You’ve Got To Market Your Book
19. Would a Ghostwriter help (what, how to hire, contract)
20. Would a Writing Coach help (what, how to hire, contract)
So… what do you think? What would you like to see added? And thanks!
Image from http://www.sxc.hu