[tuesday]Queries are often said to be the most important marketing tool a writer can have. Queries? Should you? How To, Etc. is the first list of query resources and to my delight all the links still work.
Of course, there’s more to be said on the subject of successful queries, including:
- Magazine Query Letter Sample – a sample of mine.
- Simultaneous Query – Worst Fear Comes True – we should all have this problem. 😉
- 13 Tips About Email Queries – another article of mine you should know about.
- Query Free Writer – Jennifer Mattern has a section on her site about her book by the same title.
- Qualms About Queries – a literary agent points out that many still don’t get it. Helpful.
- Over at Freelance Writing Gigs, Deb Ng has a ton of stuff on query (search on the word). I particularly like 5 Things to Do Before You Query and Query Letter Writing: Querying Out of the Box.
What’s your favorite query resource?