I’ve been writing about freelance writing on the ‘net for what seems like ages. My resume suggests it’s more like nine or ten years, which is certainly quite a long time in cyber-time.
Because there are some changes coming in this blog I took a look this morning at some of the posts about the whole business of freelance writing that I’m particularly glad I wrote. These aren’t the only ones I like, just the first group of six:
- How Much Of Your Writing Income Do You Save? I probably like this today because I’ve actually done much of my freelance writing without a savings account. Now that I’ve got one I love it. It’s my own safety net and a great friend in negotiations.
- Yes! You’re Entitled To A Profit – Seems obvious doesn’t it? But it’s not always and often I have to remind myself of this fact.
- 10 Ways To Break Up Writer’s Block or Writer’s Anxiety – Although I don’t really believe in writer’s block, I do have times when I seem to jam up in my writing. These tips help.
- How to Create an Invoice for Your Freelance Writing Clients – Actually, the reason I’m including this one is because it always draws traffic.
- Cold Calling Tips for Freelance Writers – No, I don’t like cold calling much either, but it works. These tips will help; I promise.
These aren’t the only posts I’m glad I’ve made. Do you have a favorite post of mine?
Tell us about it.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu