Among other things, February is Black History month. I started poking around and found some interesting blogs on the subject. They may even inspire me to write something other than this blog. Here they are:
- SCOTUSBlog, which turns out to be an incredible resource about the U.S. Supreme Court, kicks off Black History Month with Has the Supreme Court Been Mainly a Friend or a Foe to African Americans?
- Unions.Org Blog posted the Black History Month Resource Guide.
- AFL-CIONowBlog offers AFT, NEA Offer Black History Month Teaching Tools.
- The AfriGeneas Blog featured U.S. Census Bureau Black History Month Feature for Feb. 1.
- Davie D’s Hip Hop Corner posted Black History Month-Remember Gary Byrd & Stevie Wonder’s Rap Song-The Crown?
Image from http://www.sxc.hu