You may be vaguely aware I’m getting a video class together on How To Get Your Book Written With Vision and Spirit. It’s a longer process than I expected, but with some help I’m now making good progress.
Below is the tentative list of classes. I need your help. What’s missing? What else would you like to see in a book writing class?
- Intro – mostly a natter about what to expect and some tech details
- Vision Your Book – a nifty process
- Defining Your Book’s Purpose
- Finding Your Ideal Reader
- Your Working Table of Contents
- Getting The Writing Done – 1
- Making Long Manuscripts Work For You
- Getting The Writing Done – 2
- Rewriting and Editing
- How to Find the Right Copy Editor
- Final Manuscript Prep – hard copy, pdf, email, ebook
- From Idea To Book – The Steps in Publishing
- Book Proposal Or Completed Book?
- What About Agents?
- Trade Publishing
- Know Your Rights – US include gnu – it’s all negotiable
- Trade Publishing and Self-Publishing Contrasted
- Where Do Ebooks Fit In All Of This?
- Would A Writing Coach Help?
- What About Ghostwriting?
- You’ve Got To Market Your Book – 1
- You’ve Got To Market Your Book – 2
What’s missing? What else would you like to see in a book writing class?
Thanks so much,