White Paper Success Summit 2010 is the only major online event dedicated to helping businesses succeed with white paper marketing. Hundreds of your peers have already signed up (making this our biggest white paper event ever!).
Presenters include bestselling authors and marketing experts such as Michael Stelzner – that’s me – (author, Writing White Papers), Bob Bly (author, White Paper Marketing Handbook), John Jantsch (author, Duct Tape Marketing), Brian J. Carroll (author, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale), Jill Konrath (author, Selling to Big Companies), Roger C. Parker (author, White Paper Design that Sells), Ardath Albee (author, eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale), Joe Pulizzi (author, Get Content Get Customers), Jonathan Kantor (author, Crafting White Paper 2.0) and many others!
Here are some of the sessions:
* More Business Than You Can Handle: How to Achieve The Business Dream With A Single White Paper
* Leveraging Social Media to Promote Your White Papers
* 7 Ways to Guarantee Your Next White Paper Is a Success
* More Leads and Sales with Free White Papers
* Launching White Papers Like Products: 7 Steps to Boosting White Paper Performance
* Proven Techniques for Using White Papers for the Complex Sale
* Partnering for Leads: Getting Other Businesses to Promote Your Paper
* Apply the “Rule of 5” to Your White Paper Content to Increase ROI
* Supercharging Your White Paper Distribution for Maximum Impact
* Turning White Paper Leads into Customers
At our last summit, 96 percent of attendees said they’d recommend the event to a friend! That’s some endorsement.
THE GREAT NEWS
We also added more than $980 worth of giveaways (available to first 400 people). These are high-value videos and classes that the presenters actually sell in their own successful businesses. When you sign up for the event, you get all of these included at no extra cost!
Here’s a sample of the 10 really valuable bonuses we’re giving away:
* Creating the Ultra-Persuasive Marketing White Paper
* Succeeding With Proven White Paper Marketing Techniques
* The 10 Deadly White Paper Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Go here now to learn more: http://www.whitepapersummit.com/ms/
P.S. This event does not require any travel (no hotel, rental car or wasted time). You simply attend sessions, meet the experts and network with peers from the comfort of your home or office (Nice, right?).
P.P.S. Remember, the 34% off discount expires this THURSDAY.
I know Michael’s work and can endorse this Summit.