- Darren Rowse of ProBlogger fame recently posted How to Make $30,000 a year Blogging. Even if you don’t want to make money blogging, he shows you exactly how to approach earning X amount of dollars. Excellent.
- Brian Clark at CopyBlogger has an excellent post called How To Read. And he’s right, reading right will make you a better writer.
- John Hewitt of PoeWar has put together a valuable list called Groups and Association for Writers.
- Over at Men With Pens James Chartrand starts a five part series called Are You Freelancing the SMART Way?.
- Over at About.com Allena Tapia writes about the 7 Things I Learned Interviewing 4 Head Editors.
Got a blog you think should be listed here? Or a favorite that you read? Post it in comments and I’ll take a look