Writers and others might want to express their thanks in any of these ways:
- List 108 things you’re grateful for. I’ll post my list tomorrow.
- If you blog, make a list of the bloggers and webmasters you’re truly grateful did like Deb Ng did in 25 Bloggers, Blogs and Websites for Which this Freelance Writer is Truly Thankful.
- Write 8 articles for Demand Studios and a book will be donated to First Book to promote literacy.
- If you blog donate a specific amount for every retweet like one of our favorite writing bloggers does. She donates to a local food bank.
- Fund micro-loans through Kiva. You’ll get reports about how your loan is working and you can roll it over when it’s paid back if you like.
- Give a goat, or part of a goat, or a flock of chickens or a whole arc or just a bit to help others become truly self-sufficient through Heifer International. You can get a gift card if you want to donate on behalf of someone who has enough stuff.
- Click once a day to donate free food and buy nifty t-shirts and other sustainable stuff where profits promote wellbeing around the planet at TheHungerSite.com. I’ve actually made this my home page so I can remember to click every morning when I open my browser, and I love their t-shirts and other things.
- Subscribe to Ode Magazine – it offers real solutions and optimism. Then write for them.
- You can even get a free subscription to Ode Magazine by shopping at worldofgood.com/ode. WorldofGood.com offers socially-conscious products. Do your shopping here and do good as well. And if you meet their criteria you can sell there as well.
- Read and give Soul of Money; it will help you get grateful if you’re not. (Yeah, I know I say this a lot – I’m still re-reading and moved every time I open the book.
- Oh my goodness! I almost forgot to express thanks to each and everyone of my readers. THANKS!
Image from http://www.sxc.hu