Getting published in a national magazine is the dream of many freelance writers. It’s possible not only to get published but to get published often in both trade and consumer magazines. The following list links you to great tips:
- A FAQ About Magazine Writing by Anne
- W. Terry Whalin offers Some Basics on Magazine Writing – good overview of the process.
- Gary Bell lists Eight Tips for Getting Published in Magazines.
- Over at Suite101 Lisa-Anne Sanderson has a fairly comprehensive four lessons in Magazine Writing.
- Custom Writing also has a helpful article called How to Write an Article for a Magazine.
And yes, some of these articles have duplicate advice – that just means you should take those parts more seriously.
Do you write for magazines? Tell us about it.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu