[tuesday] In my mind better writing and better marketing go hand-in-hand. As I say in my free booklet, The 3 Keys To Making Your Writing Pay, the secret to a successful writing career is to write, rewrite and market.
With that in mind, here are some blog posts to encourage just that:
- Yesterday, Jane Friedman, who works for Writer’s, posted It’s Not Business As Usual–Stop Acting Like It. It’s a timely reminder.
- Leo Babauta, probably best known for Zen Habits, posted in his Write To Done Blog an article called 8 Valuable Lessons Newspapers Must Learn From Bloggers to Survive. Even if you don’t blog, the lessons are valuable.
- Sonia Simone has a nifty post over at CopyBlogger called Internet Marketing for Smart People. Well done.
- Angela Booth makes a great point in Who are you? What you do you do? Why should I care?
- Deb Ng has a good article called 5 Reasons Your Freelance Writing Clients Come Back for More.
If you’ve got a favorite resource along these lines that I’ve missed, let us know about it.