[tuesday]First published almost a year ago, this is the post that launched Resource Roundup Tuesday and you know what? The blogs listed here are still worth reading.
With a nod of appreciation to All Freelance Writing and her Freelance Monday – November 17, 2008, I’m going to see if I can sustain posting 5 or so resources for you every Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed, and if you’ve got a site or a blog you’d like to see included by all means
- How to Get Media Coverage for Your Blog – Problogger gives excellent advice and there’s gold in the comments too.
- Free Online Screenwriting Software – Plotbot – from All Freelance Writing comes this pointer to a free screenwriting program. I don’t know much about screenwriting; this might be a place to start.
- What the Heart of Your Business Needs in a Down Economy – not just for writers, Mark knows the ways of the world.
- Is Blogging Keeping You Poor? – Thought provoking article that applies to much more than just blogging.
- 5 Brand-Building Actions Every Freelancer Should Take Now – yes, yes, yes!
Bet you’ve got some favorites – post ’em in comments and I’ll round them up for next week.