[tuesday]Sometimes it’s helpful, encouraging and even inspirational to read some other blogs about writing. Here are some blogs about non-fiction writing.
- BREVITY’s Creative Nonfiction Blog is the blog forBrevity Magazine which apparently publishes essays – worth chekcking out I think. The blog gathers interesting stuff from other publications, some of which also appear in the magazine.
- Welcome to the Hinterlands says it’s “dedicated (mostly, with a sideline in saving the world) to discussing everything narrative nonfiction.” That seems a pretty good description of what’s there to me.
- One Voice ~ Write Right is mostly poetry and quote collections. A window on one writer’s thinking.
- Write Livelihood is a blog about writing for a living.
- Editing Angles for Non-fiction Authors – some good stuff here, from an editor’s point of view. Book mark this one.
These, of course, aren’t the only ones – just some I found today.
What are your favorite writing blogs?