I’m feeling like I’ve been way too serious recently. Before I go out to play, here are a few suggestions about having fun that might appeal to you:
- Orisinal – a series of deceptively simply flash games and some other goodies at the bottom of the site. My favorite is the bumblebees.
- List of museums in the United States – find one you haven’t been to yet and go – or just explore their sites.
- Language is a Virus – love the site title and this page of this site has all sorts of things. Worth a bookmark. Thanks to No Rules Just Write for the pointer.
- Writer’s Fun Zone – advice for writers with a light touch.
- Writers’ Block: Are We Having Fun Yet? – Holy Lisle, an accomplished writer, advises fun as a way to break up writer’s block – she’s probably right.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu