I’ve got a little list… anyone know where that comes from? No, no prize, just fun. Here are 11 of the reasons I like being a freelance writer:
- I get to work at home.
- I can write in my pajamas.
- I don’t have to wear a bra
- I don’t have to wear pointy shoes
- I can go into my garden to edit.
- I can take a nap if I want.
- I can go shopping on Tuesday morning instead of during the weekend when everyone else is going shopping.
- I can mostly control the pace of my work.
- I get to work with truly interesting people I wouldn’t meet if I had a job job.
- I don’t have to look busy while I’m thinking.
- I get to set my own salary, more or less.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu