Scott Nesbitt has published a lovely bunch of links on his blog, Words on a Page. It’s hard to know which I like the best.
- In Defense of Readers is always a subject I like, and this one defends them well. Written for designers, it’s a great article for writers because of the slightly different view.
- The most important marketing tip for writers leads to an article that tells you what it is and how to do it.
- The essay on complexity in writing is both interesting and a bit discouraging.
- The anger some people express over mistakes in writing is well explored.
- Of course, I love seeing a link to my article on queries.
- Learning from how corporations cut their costs offers a few possibilities you might not have thought of yet.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu