I bought myself some tulips today. We’ve had several days of rain and clouds here in San Diego, making me sure once again I couldn’t live in Portland or Seattle or back east. I’m simply too much of a weather wuss.
Cut flowers always make me feel better so flowers are one of the thngs on my desk. There is also:
- A salad – I’m eating lunch at my desk, a practice I don’t approve of, but often do.
- My computer, monitor, keyboard and rollerball mouse.
- My camera.
- Two speakers
- A Clay coaster I made.
- A small tablet of note paper for messages.
- A 3 x 5 card.
- An envelope addressed to my credit union.
- My checkbook
- Several pens – one purple which I’ve recently learned some banks don’t like.
- Migraine medicine
- Glasses cleaning cloth in plastic holder
- A messy stack of paper.
Okay, I’ve fessed up. What’s on your desk right this minute?
Image by Anne