If you’re a successful freelance writer or on your way to becoming one, you are in business for yourself. The quicker your come to accept and act on that fact, the more likely you are to become even more successful. Here are some blogs and articles that will help you get and keep your writing business on track:
- Successful Freelance Writers are Running a Business
- When Freelance Writing Becomes A Business
- Guide to Setting Freelance Writing Fees
- Full-time writing: turn your writing into a writing business
- Freelance Writing Business Blog – Managing a Freelance Business
- You don’t have to do everything to run everything. John Hewett at PoeWar.
- Brainstorm – Start At The Beginning. Monika Mundell at Blogging Tips.
- Diversify Your Writing Income Streams. Jennifer Mattern at Business.com
- Start with a napkin business plan. Angela Booth at Fab Freelance Writing
- Set realistic goals. Janice King at Freelance Writing Business Blog.
You are in business for yourself. Congratulations!
Image from http://www.sxc.hu