Blogging has become a viable way for writers to make at least some money. The ProBlogger Earning Survey For Bloggers polled bloggers making from less than $10 a month to $20,000 or more a month. Here are some helpful resources if you want to set up your own blog and make money blogging:
- ProBlogger has a page on his top income streams plus helpful advice. Of course, the same site offers tons of tips about writing for your blog (or other’s) and marketing. The information comes so fast it’s hard to keep up with.
- Copyblogger Brian Clark often writes about blogging even though that isn’t the focus of his blog. For example, he’s got an article called Where’s the Money in Blogging?
- Daily Blog Tips is just that, all about blogging. Not surprisingly blogger Daniel Scocco has a deep section called Monetize. Lots of good stuff here if you want to make money with a blog.
- Yaro Starak’s Entrepreneurs Journey always has good info about blogging.
- How Do You Make Your Blog Pay? Eight Hints From A Profit-Making Blogger in Forbes no less.
Abundant Freelance Writing – a resource for freelance writers including 3x a week job postings.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu