Quiz for Employers – What Should I Add?
Yesterday while I was putting the writing job list together the idea of emailing some of the people posting ads and asking for some feedback occurred to me. The goal would be two-fold:
- Alert employers that they can list jobs with me directly for free.
- Gathering information that would be helpful to you, the potential applicant.
Here are the questions I’ve got so far:
- Where online do you post your writing, editing, blogging and translation jobs?
- Do you post pay? If not, why not?
- Are you able to let applicants know you received their application?
- What’s the most common error that causes you do throw an application out?
- What kind of responses warms your heart and tempts you to hire that person?
What other questions would you like to suggest? Let me know in comments.
Write well and often,
Abundant Freelance Writing – a resource for freelance writers including 3x a week job postings.
Writing With Vision – for those who want to get a book written.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu