With a grateful nod to Jennifer Williamson of CatalystBlogger, here’s my wish list for 2008. Note, for me a wish list is not a set of goals, but may be good preparation for goal setting. Anyway, without any more nit picking, here’s at least some of what I’m wishing for next year:
- Peace – and yes, I know it begins with me and I’m gradually getting there.
- My new office working well and looking lovely.
- A better way to write contracts to smooth out my income.
- A willingness to work out three times a week.
- More residual income so I don’t have to be ghostwriting when I’m 95 years old.
- A digital video camera.
- The garage door opener installed.
- A lavender plant.
- Delightful clients who appreciate me, pay me well and keep their agreements.
- Learn how to be of even more service to my clients, my readers and the rest of the word.
Abundant Freelance Writing – a resource for freelance writers including 3x a week job postings.
Writing With Vision – for those who want to get a book written.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu