I feel like I’m sort of ringing from the technical frustration of this morning. This site was down or limping for several hours and I was having no luck at all with technical support. In fact at one point I almost moved to a new host.
I realized I was making a decision under extreme pressure and that’s not a good way to make a decision. I suspect I’ll still make the change, and if I do I’ll tell you who and why.
Thanks all of you for your patience this morning and let’s hope it’s really fixed.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu