Writer’s Market – Your Must Have Marketing Tool
For almost 90 years, Writer’s Market has been helping freelance writers learn their trade and earn more money. It is, in my not very humble opinion on the subject, a must have for any freelance writer. I’d go so far as to say you simply owe it to yourself to buy Writer’s Market, and you deserve it too.
And yes, I know you can find last year’s at the library, but they really do update this annual significantly each year.
Here’s Why You Need Writer’s Market:
- You’ll learn the details of how to submit because each year editors tell you exactly what they want in feature length articles.
- You’ll learn of brand new markets – those that didn’t exist or didn’t list last year.
- You’ll discover that some markets have disappeared, saving you energy and postage.
- You’ll get insights on publishing trends.
- You’ll have a sense of how much you may get paid and when to expect the check.
- You’ll be able to find out what other writers are charging and getting for similar work.
The list goes on. The point is that this annual contains information that will make your freelance writing career more profitable and help you ways you can’t even imagine until you get you’re hands on it.
For the last few years I’ve been using the online version. It costs a bit more, but it’s also updated frequently. Actually, I like having both. I can take the book with me far away from the computer and use it as an idea generator, then get online and get to work.
Affiliate link – if you buy from this link I get a commission from Amazon. Buy 2015 Writer’s Market Deluxe Edition (Writer’s Market Online) Now!
Write well and often,