Reviews Of Interest To Freelance Writers
Here are the links to books and products I’ve reviewed and recommend for freelance writers.
Books freelance writers must have:
- Writer’s Market – Your Must Have Marketing Tool - Serious freelancers often buy this annually because there are enough changes to make it worthwhile.
- Intelligent Productivity For Freelance Writers - by John Soares, a truly productive writer who shares his methods in this ebook.
- Marketing 365: Daily Strategies for Entrepreneurs and Small Business – by Lori Widmer, a successful freelance writer – you could do worse than do one each day for a year.
- The Well-Fed Writer - Peter Bowerman’s classic – a step by step to earning real money writing for corporate and business clients, including how to find them.
- The Well-Fed Self-Publisher - in this excellent book, Peter Bowerman shows you how he’s made a nice living with self-publishing.
- 1001 Ways to Market Your Book by John Kremer – yes, there are at least 1001 ways to market your book, for both the self-published and trade published.
- Mainstream Author Self Publishes - Steven Covey talks about self-publishing and how to do it.
- Bird by Bird : Some Instructions on Writing and Life - the charming book about freelance writing by Anne Lamott
- The Soul of Money - this book will transform your relationship with money.
Software and other geeky stuff for freelance writers
- Grammarly – you can check some text for free – it’s a stickler – at least as bad as any English teacher you’ve known.
- Brilliant Anti Virus Software for Writers – protect your computers against virus and phishing attacks.
- The iPad As A Freelance Writer’s Tool -
- Are You Backed Up? Off Site?
- Do Writers Need An Autoresponder?
- Scribe SEO Bandwagon Can Improve Your Writing
If you’ve got a product, service or book that helps freelance writers you’d like me to review, contact me by email and I’ll probably agree.
[sig]Image from http://www.sxc.hu