Hi, I’m Anne Wayman and I’ve been freelance writing for over thirty years. (It doesn’t seem that long!) Although it took awhile, I’ve been fully self-supporting through my freelance writing for many of those years now. I’m pleased to also report my writing income increases nicely each year, and I’m getting residual income in place as well.
How I got there, how I’m staying there and how I’m increasing my income is what I want to share with you at here.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Solid information on finding and landing freelance writing jobs.
- Original articles by me and guests aimed at the how to write and how to make more money freelance writing.
- My willingness to answer your questions as best I can based on my own experience – in both text and video format.
- Reviews of products I use – I’ll tell you about the ones that make your life easier and help you make more money with your writing. I usually won’t review products I don’t use or try and decide not to use again. I may do the occasional negative review if whatever I’m reviewing is either horrid or a rip-off.
- eBooks written by me and aimed at helping you maximize your income.
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I run a stiff spam filter so if you don’t get a reply, feel free to email me again.
There are additional ways to reach me on my contact page.
You can also follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/AnneWayman
5 Buck Forum
With Lori Widmer I’m a founder of the 5 Buck Forum, the supportive forum for writers – get more info at AboutWritingSquared and join us.
Lori also has an impressive list of credits, Her corporate clients include:
- Ernst Young Consulting
- Pinkerton Consulting Investigations
- FM Global Insurance Corporation
- Benefit Consultants Group
- World Wide Specialty Programs
That’s not all she’s done or does – - just take a look at her business site.
Yes, you can hire me
I can blog for you or ghostwrite your book or coach you or… well let’s talk about getting your dream into words. Check out my professional site at AnneWayman.com
Thanks for being there.