I was startled when I realized I had close to 200 posts that fall into the Ask Anne about freelance writing category. Here are links to ten questions that come up over and over again:
- 6 Ways To Be Sure You Get Paid
- How Should I Approach Potential Clients?
- How Do I Get An Advance On A Book?
- How Do I Find A Publisher?
- Should I Query or Submit on Spec to Magazines?
- What Is A Genre?
- How Long Should An Ebook Be?
- Writing On Spec – Should You?
- When Should I Invoice For Writing?
- To Blog Or Not To Blog…
Have you got a question about freelance writing? Send me an email with Q&A in the subject line and I’ll probably get it answered here. Or ask it in comments.
Write well and often,