[tuesday]No small surprise that there are blogs about the way we use language. Some are funny, others profound. I’ll let you decide.
- Richard Nordquist is About.com’s Guide to Grammar & Composition has a post called Five Extreme Language Blogs for Grammar Geeks. The five include such blogs as The Apostrophe Protection Society (his link is broken as is the Celebrity English link). Fun.
- Language Log logs oddities about our language.
- The Grammar Vandal posts examples of language misuse – some are funny, others just sad.
- Beyond Words is a blog about translation issues.
- Gallagher Blogs including an entry called Arguing Word Usage with Justice Scalia