[tuesday]Here is a short collection of blog posts about freelance writing that both tickle me and inform me. Bet you like ‘em too.
- Easy Writing: How to Be Lazy and Make Money Writing - Don’t you just love the idea of earning money writing and being lazy? I do. Angela Booth gives some good hints about how to do exactly that.
- Do Established Businesses Really Need Web Content? - Jennifer Mattern over at All Freelance Writing answers this question well. Note too what she charges for a 500 word SEO article.
- The Doctor McCoy Guide to Healing Sick Content - Mark Dykeman writing at copyblogger gives advice about content that will improve any writing.
- Recommended Reading for Writers: Linkety-Link List — March 2, 2009 - Kristen King puts together a great list, and not just this one.
- MOMMY, WHERE DO CLIENTS COME FROM? - I don’t remember my kids ever asking this one, but Meryl K. Evans’ answers spell out a great way to build clients and to maintain the relationships.
Write well and often,