[tuesday]No particular theme this Tuesday, just a roundup of some blog posts I found interesting and suspect you will too:
- Patricia Holt who blogs at Hold Uncensored always has something interesting to say about the publishing industry. Consider, as an example, her admonition to the trade publishing industry called STOP STARTING WITH HARDCOVERS.
- Leo Babauta, the man behind ZenHabits has another lovely suggestion called Let The World Pass You By. I’m going to do exactly that when I finish this blog entry.
- Lindsay at Writing for Your Wealth points out yet another way to make at least some money in a post called How to Get Paid Twice for Your Book. An excellent example of staying open and aware to money making opportunities.
- Peter Bowerman nails the attitude we all need to keep our clients happy and get new ones through referral in a post titled THIS Is What Clients Want. Are You Delivering It? Thanks for the reminder Peter.
- Finally, James, over at Men With Pen has a great post called How to Sell with a Clear Conscience. Worth a read for sure since we freelance writers simply must sell if we’re to get work.
Write well and often,