It seems like the first few weeks of any new year is a time of reflection for me. I’ve written some goals as I’ve given thought to what I want to bring to my freelance writing business and what I think I want in return this year. Now comes the doing.
Here are a group of blog posts that will help me stay focused and I hope will do the same for you:
- No-Fail Freelance Resolutions: How To Succeed in 2009 – Jenny Cromie over at The Golden Pencil has some great points about turning resolutions into goals that are workable.
- 8 Things I Did To Help Me Complete My First Book - the goal of many writers.
- The Single Secret to Making 2009 Your Best Year Ever – I’m loving this blog more and more. I chuckled over this one.
- 47 Ways Copyblogger Can Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions – bookmarkable – if we all did even half of these we’d be miles ahead.
- 7 Pieces of Timeless Business Wisdom – timeless and priceless.
Image from http://www.sxc.hu